My 3-year-old son loves playing with puzzles and playing games, so I came up with theses great memory cards for him. The first is 18 Spring images and the second is 18 Easter images. Both could be combined to make one giant memory game. I like printing mine out on cardstock or heavy paper
More than one way to play!
- Lay the cards out in a square image side down
- Flip cards over two at a time trying to match images
- No match flip them back over
- Lay the cards out in a square image side up
- Match the cards by image or by colour
Print Out and ENJOY!