The Blogger Recognition Awards
The blogger recognition award is giving out by bloggers to bloggers to recognize the hard work and dedication they put into their blog every day.
It connects bloggers with new readers, provides motivation, encouragement and creates a strong community of bloggers.
Why Did I Start Surviving The Middle?
I first started Surviving The Middle as a creative outlet for myself. Being a stay at home mom with two under two at the time I felt like I was losing a connection with my creative side. At first, I just thought I would blog about our everyday lives and how I was making it through the day and maybe it would help another mom who was just trying to get through her day. But it has become so much more than that in such a short time and I m loving every minute of it.
What Advice do I have for bloggers?
My advice for new bloggers is to look for great online communities of other bloggers and pin, pin and pin some more!
Finding Facebook groups of other bloggers has really helped me, not only with support in sharing my blog but also be able to get and give advice to each other. When I first started blogging I never realized how important Pinterest really is to get noticed. Pinterest really seems to be where my blog content gets discovered the most.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of How/Why you started blogging.
4. Give two pieces of advice you would give to brand new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Let each nominee know you have nominated them and give the link to the post you have created.