Get your skin glowing and soft with my homemade body butter. It is super thick and smells amazing. It’s the perfect thing to apply right out of the shower or before bed.
- 1 cup shea butter
- 2 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 8 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 drops rosemary essential oil
- Jar that holds about 6oz
- Melt shea butter In a saucepan, over medium-low heat. Add in sweet almond oil. Turn off the heat.
- Pour into a bowl and place into the freezer, let cool until it starts to return to solid form. This should take about 15 minutes.
- Once it begins to harden remove from the freezer. Add in the lavender and rosemary essential oils. Using a whisk, whip the mixture until soft and looks like butter. Fill jar and store at room temp.
This homemade lotion is so easy to make and is a personal favourite of mine. It helps keep away the dry elbows I get every winter. You’re also going to love it so much you’re going to wish you made a double batch.